torsdag 12 december 2013

11 - Gandalf (03)

Gandalf noticed the dwarves emerging from the house from under the brim of his hat. It was time now to start this venture. He had hoped to be more hopefull at this point, but there was a darkness at the horizon that could not be denied. He sent away the last smoke ring and joined the dwarves.

"Where have you been at?" asked Thorin when he spotted him. Gandalf responded with a smirk, "Organizing my mind among equals. I understand that you have written a letter to Bilbo. It's nice to see that you can manage on your own". The dwarves muttered among themselves. "Now, on to the important steps ahead. I will go gather some information on my own, and I expect you to manage the rest." With that Gandalf left the company before the dwarves had time to think up an answer and passed the gate on his way into town.

Inga kommentarer: