tisdag 3 december 2013

02 - Gandalf (01)

Gandalf was not at all pleased with how last night's discussions had played out. It was essential to bring Bilbo on this journey, for reasons far more important than these dwarves could even hope to comprehend. He was sitting at the table eating his second serving of scrambled eggs when he heard Nori protesting in the far corner.
"I say we shouldn't even have come this way to begin with. We are way off course for the mountain, and this hobbit seems more like baggage than burglar. Why don't we just leave right away and be done with it?" Most of the other dwarves nodded in agreement, and Gandalf realized he would once again have to interfere.
"I will have none of that talk anymore! I brought all of you to the Shire for a reason, and that reason is mr Baggins. What all of you fail to understand is that without my aid you would still be stuck in the bloody mountains digging coal for the humans furnaces. If I say we need Bilbo that is because we need him. Now I would suggest that you", and with that he pointed at Nori, Ori and Gloin, "get yourselves out into the larder and try to locate whatever goods we could use for our journey." After a few grumpy looks the dwarves shuffled off towards the pantry and larder. Gandalf had to get this lot on the road as soon as possible so he could hope to get some peace from these dwarves.

2 kommentarer:

Bombur the benevolent sa...

I like it, setting up some nice options for dialogue. Just hoping we're not done with the storyline before anyone else got a chance to chime in. :)
And for spelling - Way off course.

Christian Johannesen sa...

I liked most of it to.
however I believe that it is better to remove the for between digging and coal.